For All Buildings
As creators of your own world, you invision spaces and areas that define you and characterize your vision. Whether it is a simple frame to support a sign, a carport to cover your car or a beautiful roof top terrace, A-1 Engineering understands the relationship between you and your building. Buildings are no different than people; each one different, yet similar; with some subtle building lines they define bold shapes and provide the security and comfort that we also seek in people. Buildings need to have relationships with people to keep them healthy. A-1 Engineering understands buildings and their role in our lives.
Since 2011, A-1 Engineering has been shaping buildings from Dallas to Brownsville, from Houston to Del Rio and everywhere in between. Residential and Commercial buildings are all "people buildings" to us that are asked to serve a purpose. We can help you figure out how to manage load bearing walls to expand your dining room or make your space larger; we can reshape the ceiling and the roof to create a new envelope.
Our structural engineering services include:
- Framing design for removing load bearing walls
- Foundation design for new additions, buildings, carports, sheds, and even stop signs
- Design retaining walls for new developments or repairing existing walls
- Forensic assessments of buildings for repairs
- Exploring the construction of buildings with 3D Laser Data Collectors and Group Penetrating Scanners
Whether your project is to remove a single single wall for your residential home or add an addition to your existing commercial building, we can help.
Feel free to call us and ask for Maria Cruz-Gonzalez or Tracie Shaw to discuss the details of your project. Maria or Tracie can be reached at (210) 591-8829.